- NAME: Audrey Hepburn
- OCCUPATION: Film Actress, Theater Actress, Philanthropist
- BIRTH DATE: May 04, 1929
- DEATH DATE: January 20, 1993
- EDUCATION: Arnhem Conservatory
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Brussels, Belgium
- PLACE OF DEATH: Tolochenaz, Switzerland
Actress, fashion icon, and philanthropist Audrey Hepburn was born on May 4, 1929, in Brussels, Belgium. At age 22, she starred in the Broadway production of Gigi. Two years later, she starred in the film Roman Holiday (1953) with Gregory Peck. In 1961, she set new fashion standards as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Hepburn is one of the few actresses to win an Emmy, Tony, Grammy, and Academy Award. In her later years, acting took a back seat to her work on behalf of children.