- NAME: Lucille Ball
- OCCUPATION: Television Actress, Comedian
- BIRTH DATE: August 06, 1911
- DEATH DATE: April 26, 1989
- EDUCATION: John Murray Anderson School for the Dramatic Arts
- PLACE OF BIRTH: Jamestown, New York
- PLACE OF DEATH: Los Angeles, California
Born on August 6, 1911, in Jamestown, New York, Lucille Ball got her start as a singer, model and film star before becoming one of America’s top comedic actresses with the 1950s TV show I Love Lucy, co-starring on the show with her husband, Desi Arnaz. The two divorced in 1960, and Ball went on to star in The Lucy Show and Here’s Lucy while also becoming a top TV executive. She died in 1989.